Jesus and Mental Health Part 4
Welcome to our online Young Adults community! We gather every Friday to consider the words of Jesus and engage in worship as a community. Today, we continue our new series entitled: Jesus and Mental Health.
Our goals throughout this series are:
1. Understanding that Theology and Psychology are not clashing realms of study, but two connected departments that can help us understand the complexity of our soul and mind in deeper ways.
2. Believing that Jesus came to give us inner peace. It is only through him that we can find complete healing.
3. Walking away with keys to navigating the complexity of depression, anxiety, addiction, and suicidal thoughts.
4. Learning how to detox our mind and take control of what often is controlling us.
5. Learning how you and I could help in the mental health conversation by growing in empathy, compassion, and listening skills.
Join us on this journey for the next 5 weeks.
If you are new to this space, visit the following link to connect with us:
Interested in finding out more information about our ministry such as upcoming events, Lifegroups, and more? Visit the following link: https://vvfirst.org/young-adults
Follow us on instagram @ yaofficial